Thunder Power RC is in the business of providing the highest quality products available for the RC market and, therefore, fully supports its products. We will make every effort to solve all warranty issues quickly and in a fair and reasonable manner. Thunder Power RC believes that, as a company, we are only as good as our product and our support.
- The Battery warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from the date of purchase (exclude Adrenaline line of batteries which has a 30 days warranty from date of purchase). Replacement batteries do not begin another warranty period; for example, a battery replaced that has 2 months warranty remaining will have the remaining warranty period or the original purchased 6 months warranty for the replacement battery. Warranty is not transferable.
- Warranty does not cover collateral, incidental, or consequential damage, misuse, abuse, incorrect charging, use for purposes other than those for which the product was designed, any product which has been altered or repaired by unauthorized personnel, or any other inappropriate use of the product. (See our liberal discount policy for operator error issues below).
- Batteries that are charged in parallel are not covered under warranty.
- For operator error issues within 2 years of manufacture date a 50% discount off of suggested retail price (as listed on our website) will be given on a replacement. Operator issues consist of crash damage, over-discharging, over-charging, and other non-manufacturer issues.
- All BVM EDF Jet batteries come with a 6 month total warranty period. If batteries are replaced for warranty, the 6-month period remains from the date of purchase of the original battery.
Chargers, Balancers, and Electronics:
- Charger and Electronics warranty is limited to original defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from the date of purchase. Replacement items do not begin another one year period
- Item replaced with six months of warranty remaining will have a six month warranty for the replacement item. Warranty is not transferable.
- Warranty does not cover collateral, incidental, or consequential damage, misuse, abuse, use for purposes other than those for which the product was designed, any product which has been altered or repaired by unauthorized personnel, or any other inappropriate use of the product. (See our liberal discount policy for operator error issues below).
For all Products:
- Date of original purchase must be verified by a receipt.
- Second hand purchase receipts will not be accepted. Operator error discounts do not apply to previous generation products that have been purchased at liquidation prices. For previous generation products purchased at liquidation prices, a 50% discount can be extended to a current generation product within the warranty period.
- For warranty items returned, trade-ups are allowed, but the difference in retail price between the trade-up item and the returned item will be paid by the customer.
- Thunder Power RC reserves the right to reject warranty or operator error submissions for valid reasons including, but not limited to intentional product or policy abuse, and any other reasons that indicate the operator was acting in an unethical or unsafe manner.
How to return warranty product (for North America Only):
All Products with warranty claims must be returned for diagnostics, and all claims must be made by the end user. To initiate a return, please visit our web site at www.thunderpowerrc.com, and under Support, an RMA/Return Authorization Form will show. Fill the form out entirely and submit.
Each individual battery, charger, motor, or other item must be submitted on its own RMA. Once submitted, you will be sent a confirmation email with detailed instructions. Please follow the instructions carefully. Please note that all batteries must be shipped by GROUND ONLY.
DO NOT send batteries in a charged state. Prior to shipping, ALL batteries must be securely packaged and discharged to 3.7V per cell (7.4V total for 2-cells, 11.1V total for 3-cells, 14.8V total for 4-cells, 18.5V total for 5-cells, 22.2V total for 6-cells, etc.).
No other warranty is expressed or implied.
Revision 10; 04/27/2021